7 Days and 7 Nights of Fabulous Angling
All trips are Sunday to Sunday – except Robert which is Saturday to Saturday
COST in US Dollars for a full 7 day package is $1075.12 per person, plus 13% Harmonized Sales Tax.
As a Non-Resident you are able to receive a Tourist Rebate of 1/2 of the Harmonized Sales Tax,
which we subtract from the bill,
so the total cost of the package with the rebate is $1145.00 US per person.
However to receive the Tourist Rebate the deposit of $250.00 US per person must be received at the time of booking.
Total Cost per person in US Dollars is $1145.00
>WE PROVIDE. An affordable weekly rate per person which includes all of the equipment, facilities and features listed below:
- Float Plane Transportation in and out of camp from Red Lake
- Well Maintained Cabins with Ample Room for up to 8
- Wide, Heavy Duty 14” Alumarine Boats with Swivel Seats
- 9.9 HP Yamaha Outboard Motors and Unlimited Gas
- Marine Safety Equipment (emergency kits)
- Paddles, Anchors, Minnow Buckets, Fishing Nets Provided
- Well Equipped Kitchens with Cooking and Eating Utensils
- Large Propane Refrigerators, Freezers and Propane Stoves
- Solar Powered Lights with Backup Propane Lights
- High Pressure Solar Water System with Hot and Cold Running Water
- Shower and Urinal
- Wood Burning Stove for Heating Comfort
- Screened-in Porches, 200 square foot Decks with Benches
- Covered Area with Propane and Charcoal BBQ
- Fish Cleaning Areas with Running Water
- Convenient Storage Building by Docks
- Satellite Phones Accessible to Each Camp
- Life Vests
- Boat Cushions
- Drinking Water
- Flight checks of your camp (weather and maintenance permitting)
- Wooden walkways from dock to cabin
Please Note: Fly over Camp checks are provided for your comfort and safety. Should your party require additional services, such as items ordered from Red Lake, you may be charged accordingly.
Most important, we provide our experiences and knowledge of this country to put you on a lake that assures you excellent fishing.
- Personal Clothing
- Sleeping Bag or Blanket, Sheets and Pillowcase (We provide Pillows)
- Flashlight(s), Tackle & Personal First Aid Kit
- Fishing and Hunting Licenses
- Food and Beverages for the week
- Groceries, Beverages, Bait; Fishing License can be pre-ordered and ready for you in Red Lake at No Extra Charge
Minors under 12 are at half price if they are accompanied by FOUR full fares on two cabin lakes (Robert, Mimi and Peisk) or SIX full fares on single cabin lakes (Job, Thicketwood, Murdock and Knox). Proof of age is required.DEPOSIT:
$250.00 Deposit per person in US funds. The balance needs to be paid in cash, money order, checks or traveler’s checks. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT SET UP TO HANDLE CREDIT CARDS. All trips are subject to delay or cancellation under adverse conditions beyond our control. All of our cabins will accommodate 8 people. Please note that for single cabin lakes (Job, Thicketwood, Murdock and Knox), a minimum deposit for six full fares is required. For two cabin lakes (Robert, Mimi and Peisk) , a minimum deposit of four full fares is required. Deposits are transferable (within same season) but not refundable. Gear Weight Limits are 150 lbs. per Person. Each pound above this limit is $1.00/lb. We invite you to shop and compare…
- Our Price
- What We Provide
- The Quality of Our Accommodations
- Our Service Including Check Flights
- Our Hospitality and Overweight Allowance
- All Camps have 200 Gallon Gas Tanks
- and Most of All – Our Fishing!